Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Economic Crisis?



Ok this picture tells ALL! I'm getting ready to sign in on my email account and this picture made the front page of Yahoo! That's right, our country is in turmoil and this picture is up with the caption.. "Why Michelle Obama's hair matters"? Click here.. so I did. Unreal, this is exactly why I am still working my A off! HAIR IS FREAKIN MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR ECONOMIC CRISIS! Hair is a symbol and I quote,"Beauty, Acceptance and Power". Forget war and disease, think hair people. Now, all I need is to figure out how to do weave!! Going to hair school in Utah didn't help in that department!!! So work it Michelle, don't talk, just wear great hair. Thanks!! On a side note.... Why can't us white girls have the luxury of weave at it's finest? I'm so jealous of all the different hair styles and textures they can wear and change.. if I did that my hair would fry off!! Stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment