Saturday, September 5, 2009

This is where the MAGIC happens!

I know what ya'll are thinking... the magic happens in your bedroom, however not for me.. lol well it does there too. My second home from home is here! Call me a magician, although I'm a beautician. I've have rented my chair for 3 years and love it here! Bennett is my salon owner and he is fab. I followed him over from Grape Fish Salon. I work 3 days a week and a full time mommy! It's a perfect job to have with a family. Love all my clients, but my girls come first! Now as for being a cosmetologist... it really is tough sometimes.. I'm supposed to make a woman feel better than when they came in. And if they just hate themselves, well not my fault. PS I don't have a lipo machine in the back! Oh, but if I did... I'd really be in the money! My job is rewarding, I love to make people happy and feel good about themselves. I do this job because I truly love it! My major in college was art, and I can truly say... I don't have a degree but I create! Have a great labor day weekend my friends, and stay tuned next week we start makeovers...before and after! Can't wait!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wish you were here to make me over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bre! My Name is Rachel and my cousin Gillane Ray introduced me to your site. I use to be friends with your hubby Mark back in the day and your sister Davis was in my ceramics class at DP (although she's a few years younger then me). Anyway I love your site and look forward to getting some great tips and advice. Next time I'm in Florida I'll have to stop in and have you do me over. :)

    ReplyDelete