Saturday, September 26, 2009

DRY SHAMPOO...thx Michelle


This is the dry shampoo that all of you want to know about!!! My client Michelle told me about this product, she found it in Ulta... here in Florida. She liked it so I tried it. It has it's pro's and con's. It smells great, like a florida citrus smell, it has natural oats that absord the hair oil. However I still don't feel clean, it masks it. But really thats what I need. Watch the you tube link I posted on here to see how it works! It's pretty cool stuff. There are many of these dry shampoo's on the market, I liked this one the best soo far. I have the aerosol can... I think it works better and it's not as messy.

Brand:
Oscar Blandi
Product Benefits:
Solves the dilemma of dirty hair and product build up in between washing
Refreshes, revives, and recharges hair and scalp
Absorbs excess oil and product build up without weighing hair down and without stripping the precious oils from the scalp
Increases volume at the roots
Strengthens hair and nourishes scalp
Available in nozzle to enable application directly onto the roots or aerosol for ease of application
Perfect for use between washings, in a rush, as a midday hair pick-me-up or when you overdose on styling product
Key Ingredients:
Natural Rice, Oat Starches and Tapioca Starches - Absorbs oil, dirt, and product to effectively cleanse hair and scalp
Tea Tree Oil - Treats the scalp to reduce occurrence of dandruff
Lemon Verbana - Provides a fresh, clean fragrance
Directions:
Apply Pronto to dry hair on the days you don't shampoo. Using the point of the cap to separate sections of hair, tilt bottle and lightly squeeze to release product onto the root of each section throughout entire head. Massage into scalp using fingertips. Follow with a natural bristle brush. Restyle hair as desired.
Oscar's Tip:
"For a quick fix, pour Pronto into the palm of your hands, let it travel to the fingertips and massage

No comments:

Post a Comment