Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bobby PIn Fun

Weekend Hair....
I don't work weekends, so I feel like I don't have to do my hair on the weekends. My hair needs a day off as well... so rubber bands, bobby pins, hair spray mixed with a lil grease does the trick. As for my hair, bleached out the the max, I prefer the dirtier the better. It tends to do better when I wear it up. I am sure whenever you went into get your hair done for prom or homecoming etc. the hair dresser said, "Please come in with your hair dirty." Its true, it works better and doesn't slip and the pins hold in better. (we don't like greasy drippy hair) PS it looks bad for pics, and who wants to dig in greasy hair to pull it up!! Spare me please! Yuck, and it can smell ewwww! So for all my long hair advocates... pull it up its cute. Bobby pin tip of the day...push the open end of the pin in towards your head or the hair you want to hold in. it will stay I promise. Sound confusing? Open it up before you put it in the hair. Attach an embellishment on the bobby pin for cuteness... this week I'm posting my hair bows for you and your lil girls to wear.. I love them! I have had a great response and I am excited to launch the bows on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to come for hair night tonight! i look forward to it so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete