Friday, September 4, 2009

Heaven in a Tub!!


Jenny Neveras aka (More hair than anyone I know) . She has sooo much hair, its as curly as the doll you played that had the tight yarn curly hair. Tons of texture absolutely gorgeous. Yes, my assistant Tara has to help me blowdry so I can be home from my 8:00 scheduled appt. with her by midnight...just for a haircut! LOL I love you Jenny. She has been a client and friend for a long time. Her color is another day of blogging! However, her hair needs a great deep conditioner that is going to help moisturize, control frizz and and smooth the hair down! I got one for you! Moroccan Oil makes a non-greasy deep cond!! Jenny, it will speed up your blow drying time by 40% . Use it for me ok? Its amazing, it comes in this round tub that is the size of a cereal bowl (ok, not that big) but its big! it smells divine, for those of you that buy only things that smell good...shame on YOU!!! Use a hydrating shampoo and follow with the deep conditioner. Leave it in for a few minutes. I use this product weekly. We sell it at my salon Xander Blue. I don't think you will be disappointed. Get ready for your hair to say, "thanks for the drink, a pina colada drink"! How corny am I!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Love that I made the blog already. I knew it wouldn't be long, since you can't avoid talking about your client with the most hair! Thanks for the conditioner tip! Need to make an appt soon, so I will pick some up then. Love ya girlie!!

    ReplyDelete