Monday, September 28, 2009

ROUND BRUSHES EXPIRE TOO!

Round brushes......they are great. I dont own a curling iron due to round brushes at work. In fact, they act as my curling iron, all different sizes. It's important to choose a good one. It's not true..the more expensive the better. Some of my cheap ones from Sally's beauty supply I love! I tend to lean towards the hard bristle nylon brushes. Yes they take longer to break in, but they act as my heating tool. They might cause a client to bleed..lol kidding. I hate the boar hair bristles. They do nothing for me or the client. Ceramic ionic round brushes...ROCK IN FLORIDA. They help remove static and help with the humidity and the frizz aka FRO! My fav are the CHI turbo ceramic brushes, they come in all sizes and will last a long time. BUT, I said yes there is a BUT....brushes expire. If your bristles are bent really bad or burned time for a new one, they will cause breakage and damage the hair. AND please clean them for sanitary reasons, nothing like creating your own hair piece out of the hair in your brush. YES I knew a lady in hair school that was a client that did such a thing. SICK, yes it was gross and it smelled. She bobby pinned it in her bun to create an illusion for thicker hair. those days were something to write home about, thats for sure! I like to have all sizes based on how I am styling the clients or my hair for that matter. They are great for volume, and even bre has a hard time round brushing her own hair. not to mention I would have 80's hair. That would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment