Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chicago or bust????

From the City Beautiful...

To the Windy City!!
My client Rhonda.. whom I love and miss, recently moved back to Chicago.. I loved her, not to mention we are the same height, emailed me this message..
Hey Bre, It's Rhonda. So at the end of my last hair cut, you placed a product into my hair to control frizz and to help straighten my hair... what was it called? And could I find it at
Ulta?
My dearest Rhonda... first of all, move back!! Ok you can be by your fam. I put a smoothing non-silicon based serum from Profound Beauty called Linear Serum. It also speeds up the blow dry time and can be your thermal protectant. Its great, however Ulta does not sell this, but a similar product is skinny serum by Paul Mitchell. It's actually the same thing, a fruity smell vs. the clean profound smell. The skinny serum is cheaper. Obviously for all you non-Floridian readers you are catching onto the trend of products that can help with the humidity and help your hair in this moist, wet State of Florida.(basically repeated myself).. lots of bad hair days here. We can't get enough of this stuff, for real! So Rhonda, enjoy the product, but just know your favorite hairdresser exists in O-town.. Not Chicago.. Go Magic.. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment