Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's cool to be dirty...


Your hair is like a pet...you gotta train it. I used to shampoo my hair on a daily basis..in fact twice a day! Those days are over. Here's why... A) I have two kids B) one is named STELLA
C) The oil produced is very good for the hair. It constantly nourishes with protein and oil to protect the scalp and hair. If your hair is dirty everyday it's probably because your hair is trying to produce enough oil for the shaft. Now see, if you wash it every other day, eventually its will stop producing so much oil. It will only produce more if you continue to deplete it. TRAIN it, try it this winter, this isn't for everyone, however those who have listened to me... it has worked unless you've got other problems a hair dresser can't fix...see a doctor. Don't wash everyday. I promise it will be hard but it really works. Your body is an amazing thing and it listens to what you tell it to do i swear, (it doesn't lose weight when I tell it to) So I now go 2-4 days depending on how I style it...Don't be grossed out..I'm not a dirty girl! Just a smart girl that depletes all the oil from everyday wear and tear and of course bleach!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm...I've been wondering about this subject. I wash my hair everyday specifically because if I don't my bangs and scalp will get super oily. Seriously it grosses me out. If you can give some good hairstyle tips that's good for dirty hair/bangs...then I may just take you up on the whole winter training thing. I've tried to venture a couple days w/o washing & ewwww...is all I can say! I sooo wish I could conquer this cause my sis in laws go for days too w/o washing. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete