Monday, September 7, 2009

Dream about Silk


Don't you hate when you do your hair for the day, and then you go to bed and when you wake up your hair is a disaster? I have a solution for you and I think you should try it. I personally do not wash my hair on a daily basis.(I'll explain on a different blog post) Sleep on a silky pillowcase. It allows your hair to glide and not snag and pull on the cotton. I have used one for the past 5 years and it truly has made a difference. My hair doesn't look like a lion's mane! You can buy them at Target $ or you can get the real deal $$$. It helps with breakage if you have damaged hair. A side note: if you have a newborn.. use a silk blanket or a pillowcase to put under their head...to prevent the balding spots on the back of their cute lil heads.. (my Ivey's head ain't that lil) it will keep the baby hair from falling out. Dream silk girls..you will have better hair days!

No comments:

Post a Comment