Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Halloween=Favorite Holiday


My Bride of Frankenstein!

My husbands Pumpkins he carved!! ( had to give him a shout out)
The time is creeping closer and closer.. My favorite holiday.. Halloween! This is the time of year my talents really play a big role in well, non-paying customers MY FAMILY! But I truly love it. Stella was the bride of Frankenstein (as shown above). It took 30 minutes to flat iron and pin her hair up like that.. and yes its all her own hair. Lots of ouchy's from her, but she lived through it 3 times that long..and we sprayed it black and white. I used pipe cleaners in the middle of her hair and booby pinned it down and put pins in her hair around it. Try it for your Halloween costume! She won our church costume contest. She got 3 snickers bars and I ate them all...p.s. I was prego in this picture. So, tip for the day.. when styling hair for events like this.. dirty hair works great. Not a freaken grease ball where you can lube a car, but dirty with product. So, whats in store for this Halloween...I'm afraid you'll have to tune in. Oh and by the way...it's gonna be a good one. Let's just skip September . Whats going on this month besides my parents anniversary? October here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment