Thursday, September 3, 2009

My hair made Nat'l Television!!

Jen Isham was on the reality hit series The Next Food Network TV Star (duh on Food Network of course) . She is an elementary school best friend and an excellent chef! I love her culinary point of view..housewife 2.0..(Im one of those as well.) We jazzed her up with some highlights, golden lowlights and extensions!! Love the bangs. I feel kinda special that my hair was aired, even the production team in New York loved Jen's hair.. well if you loved it soo much fly my butt up there already, lets get this show on the road! My kids can travel! I know people..autographs later... there will come a time when you can ebay the hair I cut!! Just Kidding! She also appeared on HSN or QVC..forget which one, but I watched it..this time we added some copper lowlights, however the stylist made her look like she was from freaken Texas...HUGE HAIR! Check out her blog at www.jenisham.blogspot.com she has some fab recipes for all you mommies and wifey's out there. (wifey, that's what my husband calls me) Jen you are too darn cute, she has a bright feature ahead of her:)

1 comment:

  1. OH Bre! This is great, I love your blog! Now we just need Tammy to get one!

    ReplyDelete