Monday, September 14, 2009

Blow DRYER Madness


I have purchased 3 new blowdryers within the last 6 months... and what do ya know they have all started on fire at work with clients.. yeah it was quite the sight. One client had to dodge a flame..how professional..it was out of my hands. I think it's my electrical outlet.Therefore I decided to buy a $50 dryer rather than a $300 one. Until it gets fixed!! PS fill out the warrent cards.huh thats a no brainer BRE.Anyways Its still ionic which is very improtant. It produces a ion charge opposite of your hair ionic charge.. It smooths, reduces blowdrying time and helps with frizz. I for sure notice a difference with my $50 dryer...you get what you pay for... kinda stinks, so Im on the look out for a new dryer... Ill keep ya'll posted. You want a dryer that has ...a) a ceramic plate instead of a heated coil inside the dryer b) IONIC c)blows heat, not tons of air... heat dries the hair, not crazy AIR. Nite nite Im on the search for a new cute blow dryer that is gonna cost me a fortune!!!! WOW whatever,it comes with the industry

No comments:

Post a Comment