Thursday, September 10, 2009

My friend Mea...(u r not frumpy!)

Hi Bre! I love, love, love your new blog. It's so cute and sassy, just like you my friend!! How I wish we were still in O-town so you could be my personal hair dresser. You always cut and colored my hair like no one else :) In fact, I haven't had a decent cut or color since you last did my hair. Pretty sad, huh?? Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you're doing so well and keeping busy at what you do best... hair! My hair life is pretty sad right now. I was looking at the pic of your two cute sisters and they always have a fun haircolor and cut. I wish I was that daring and would take chances with my hair more often. Can you give me any suggestions on what to do with my hair? I can send you a pic if you want to see my hair now, at this moment in time. It's pretty pathetic! I just need a desperate change, and just when I think I've totally changed it, it's still so frumpy. Help me Bre!! Miss you guys, Mea

WHAT IS ONE THING ABOUT MEA IN THIS PICTURE THAT ALLOWS HER TO HAVE ANY LENGTH OF HAIR? TUNE IN TOMORROW AND I'LL HAVE THE ANSWER.. (or you can comment if you think you are smarter than me.. ha ha)

2 comments: