Monday, October 19, 2009

More Keratin talk

Keratin Talk Part 2
This treatment has caused many conversations lately from my blog post. This is really a break thru for our industry. Old straighteners were perm solutions combed thru and that was it. Total damage. Bio ionic is a chemical straightener that leaves a line of demarcation. The keratin is pure protein, which our hair is made of. It does not leave a line of demarcation. If you do it once, and you would like your curly hair back...guess what?? It comes back. If you love it and want it again...guess what?? The more you do it...the better is works. Everyone that has had this done....loves it. Including myself. My husband loves it because it takes half the time to get ready.. I should market this treatment to them. The starting price is $350.00. It is based on how many ounces you would use. For those of you that don't want to spend the money..I have gift certificates for the holidays available. Tell your loved ones you need a life changing experience...because I believe it is and was to many of my clients. If you see someone who would benefit from it...if they book with me, I will take $50.00 off the treatment for yourself! Now when you get this treatment, you need to use sulfate free products or else you wasted your money. Pureology is sulfate free. They also have a keratin line. People, listen up....you get what you pay for in my chair!!! THE BEST..LOVE YOU ALL good night!!O.K. I feel like I'm a car salesman here, but it really does sell itself. Be part of my referral program and you will be rewarded. It's time to turn the streets into smooth,straight silky hair! Any more question?? Leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment