Monday, October 26, 2009

Chemical Bangs!!


Chemical Bangs are another name for what I like to call....bangs that were not supposed to be there, but they had to be. BREAKAGE! I don.t recommend doing all the crazy stuff I do to my hair.. but I do the crazy stuff because I am the hairdresser. I was getting the girls ready for a night out at Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween..and as I was blowdrying my own hair...my long sweepy bang started to break off. Most of you would of cried, however I took the first pair of scissors I could find (orange handled fabric scissors) and cut me some bangs... I like em.. but it wasn't planned. My husband walked in on me doing this, acted like this was the usual in my household..hair around the front of your hairline breaks for many reasons. In my case it was bleach after bleach.The front of your hair is pulled soo much, you are always touching it, pinning it and it has to reach the farthest to go into your ponytial. Snap and it's gone! Don't touch it all the time. Baby the hair by your face..or else you too will have a full bang!

1 comment:

  1. If I was as beautiful as you I wouldn't care what my bangs looked like. You look great as always!

    ReplyDelete