Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hollie Bollie!


Question:
Ok so you know my hair is SUPER Thin - I have a lot of it - but still thin. I wash my hair at night and condition, towel dry and usually turn my head upside down to blow dry to give some volume,
I got some mouse the other day and use that and it helps but I never know how much to really use or if thats the best volumizer for my hair type.
Any tips?


Ok second question - can you over condition your hair? I LOVE conditioner and probably use way too much (like 2 half dollar sizes). is this bad?


gotta make an appt soon too

xoxo Hollie
To my dearest Hollie,
Even though your hair is thin it is still good hair. Anytime you blowdry the hair in the opposite direction where it lives,you will get volume, so upside down is great! Now I love mousse, however please make sure it is not sticky,heavy or has too much hold is a no go. But as for volume, I like the Big Sexy Hair Root Pump. or Pureology root lift. Spray it at the root into damp hair and then blowdry. It works great!

As for conditioner, please don't use alot. You are just wasting it. Focus on the ends of the hair shaft not the roots. Conditoner is a type of moisture that will weigh the hair down.. Love ya, bre

P.S. people Im not moving Monday, it has been postponed till hopefully a week from next Monday...in case you ask Bennett after you read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment