Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kitchen Hair




I love to do hair at night.... for some reason my creative juices flow.. I'm also a night owl... not a morning person. Well, tonight I did some kitchen hair at mi casa..So you wouldn't know by the pic.. but I cut off approx. 11 inches from..........GUESS WHO? for those who know Mary Reynolds Burden.. I cut her hair off!! And I love it, why I love it,, because she has an oval face shape. Its ideal for just about anything. Long, short or even shorter... so we did an A-line modern bob.. I love it, and she does as well... it's gonna take time to get used to , but she can sure blow dry it faster. What's most important , is her husband like's it! Even though I could care less what a husband thinks...the client sure does. A husband should like what the wife likes... if your husband needs lessons or classes on this topic, my dad is great in this category! Here's some pics...beautiful Mary!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey if you want to do more "kitchen hair" call me! I NEED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete