Monday, October 4, 2010

Balayage... Celebrity hair color we all want!!

Balayage? Yes I said balayage! I know it sounds like a complicated thing but it's not... It's a new technique in hair coloring that is exactly what all the celebrities are doing. I wasn't really sure how to achieve such a color until I learned this new technique...what is it you ask? It's a color technique that is used to add high lights to hair without using foils. Balayage means to sweep.. I attended a class from a co-worker on balayage a couple of weeks ago. The class was great. It was neat because it has no foil and uses very little product. I had learned this technique a while back, however the color was bleeding onto the hair that I didn't want to color. Well, since then they have created a balayage bleach that doesn't bleed on the hair and dries from the outside in. Truly amazing for a hairdresser ! Lol it looks like you have a lil bit of rootage, then the mid shaft and ends of the hair looked sun kissed. It takes the main base color in hair and brightens it up naturally without looking totally streaky. It's amazing and if you have never tried this on your hair, ask your stylist if she has the proper training to use balayage. It's a bit more expensive, but the maintenance is easy and you can go a lot longer in between appointments. You can do a little or you can do a lot to change up your look. Try it.... I'm sure you will love it... Hope you guys had a great Monday! Xoxo bre p.s. I tried to upload pics from my Ipad and it won't let me... So hang in there I'll post of pics as soon as I learn how to do such thing... Good thing I do hair and not computers... I am technologically challenged.. For real!

No comments:

Post a Comment