Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome Back!!


Due to popular demand...lol I'm back.. I have had quite a few requests to keep up my hair blog. I don't know whether you love me or just the blog...but you better love both or just stop reading now!!! This year has been crazy busy of course and my laptop continues to break every other month, so I'm gonna go buy a new one without my husband knowing..tee hee! Well that's at least my master plan!!! SO my first blog post is......Keratin Complex Express blowout. Remember this product line?? Well, now you can have straight, smooth sexy hair for only $100.00. the keratin complex treatment was $350.00. Its an add-on service that only takes an extra 15 minutes to your appt. time. YES ITS AMAZING! Lasts up to 6-8 weeks and hair can be washed after 8 hours.. other treatment 3 days.. So, if you live here... come see me! If you don't ask your local stylist about this amazing treatment that will leave your hair shiny smooth and straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment