Saturday, January 2, 2010

Start the NEW Year with a "BANG"

Hi everyone...happy new year...wanted to let you all know the laptop has been broken, however we fixed it for christmas. SO Im back and ready to blog....I wanted ti start the new year with a simple tip....BANGS... if and when you get them cut, unless you go back to your stylist every 2 weeks... learn how to trim them yourself...be brave! be very brave.. cut them dry, so when they shrink up to a 1/2 inch they wont be in the middle of your forehead..if you cut them wet, you are more likely to cut too much. Be careful and don't tell your hairdresser I told you to cut your own bangs:)

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to cut bangs for so long now. I just love the look. If I want to do thick, blunt bangs, do you have any suggestions? Bangs scare me!! Good to have you back, Bre. I've missed your bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I just got my hair cut ad yikes I think she missed a few spots...

    I'm in Orlando too! Come check out my blog and follow! Maybe we could help each other!

    CassandraLaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete