Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!


Hi everyone...sorry I've been on a lil break...but November and December are very busy.. I basically see my clientele in two months. Hope you all had a great turkey day and are gearing up for Christmas. On a hair note.. It's time to talk WEAR YOUR HAIR DOWN MONTH. The weather, no matter where you live in the U.S. is getting a bit chilly and the humidity is settling down. It's perfect for loose soft curls.. The question is....How do you achieve such great luscious beautiful hair? Answer, well it's all in the product and hair type. If you have wave or curl in your hair... style damp using Bumble and Bumble grooming cream. Take individual sections and twist using the cream... Let it air dry or blow dry on low. Once it's dry separate curls and use a light weight hairspray. Very pretty loose curls. I just attended a bumble class at the salon and I tried this in my curly hair(the babies gave it to me). If you have no wave... my suggestion is go to bed with your hair wet, take a large size barrel curling iron(ceramic of course.. it wont leave metallic in the hair)and use in big sections..spray with a heavier hair spray. Its a perfect thing to do for the holidays...so put away the flat iron for a week and try it.. let me know if it worked for ya..leave me some comments or send me a pic at brekirk@gmail.com...fa la la lala..la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment